The admissions pages contain our School History as well some of the unique features (Why Camelot?) that attract families to Camelot Academy. In addition to a downloadable Application and detailed information about Tuition, Financial Aid and Scholarships, there is a listing of recent College Acceptances by Camelot graduates and a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
Kindergarten parents experience how the other half live at Back to School Night.
Admissions at Camelot Academy is a three step process:
- An admissions appointment with our Director of Admissions, Scott Mitchell, which includes a tour of the school
- A two-day student visit which requires a completed application form and $50.00 fee
- A post-student visit conversation during which feedback from both sides is shared and discussed to determine whether or not Camelot would be a good fit for the student in question.
Unscheduled Drop-In Visits are available with the Director of Admissions on Wednesday mornings at 10:00 a.m.
- Early Enrollment Option - Students who enroll for the upcoming school year prior to December 15th of the current year are able to "lock-in" to the current tuition rate, a savings of $300 to $500 per child.
- Regular Enrollment Option - Enroll by March 1 to be considered for classroom placement at the same time as current re-enrolling students.
- Rolling Admissions - On a space available basis after March 1. Typically, Lower School spaces, merit-based scholarships and financial aid are limited after March 1. Students will be considered for admission on a space-available basis. They may be referred to a wait list.