Camelot Featured in 10/12 issue of Durham Magazine: "Finding Camelot"
- Thursday, August 7th, New Families Meet the Director, 5:30-6:30, Saladelia
- Tuesday, August 12th, New Families Meet the Director, 5:30-6:30, Saladelia
- Thursday, August 21st, Upper School Parent Orientation, 5:30-6:30, Camelot
- Monday, August 25th, Lower & Middle Grades Parent Orientation, 5:30-6:30, Camelot
- Wednesday, August 27th, First Day of School!
- Class of '14 Valedictorian on WTVD
- Camelot Director featured in Durham Magazine
- Camelot student reports for Herald-Sun on National Jamboree
- Herald-Sun covers arrival of summer students from China
- Herald-Sun covers Camelot Graduation
- Eighth Grader Rachel Milkereit: Student Entrepreneur
- Camelot Students Travel to Yosemite, 3/25-3/30
- Durham Magazine profiles student poet
- Durham Magazine covers Bilingual Program
- Camelot Hosts Chinese Bilingual Summer Program
- Camelot offering Bilingual Cultural Exchange Program this summer.
- Camelot Student Wins National Award for Poetry
- Camelot 'Best Value'
Message From the DirectorThank you for exploring Camelot Academy.
It's a pretty daunting task to sum up the heart and soul of such a vibrant community on a website. We've worked to make these pages tell our story and we hope they will entice you to visit us in person to learn more about our very unique school.
Camelot Academy represents my life's work. As a young woman of twenty-one I had an idea of a different way to "do school." I can see now that the two prominent mentors of my youth - my dad (Chris De Carlo - a successful businessman with very high but very common sense educational standards) and my college professor (Dr Julian Stanley - the internationally renowned pioneer of gifted education who was thinking outside the educational box before it was fashionable) shaped my vision of an innovative school that was run using the best practices of both business and education. As I was filled with the naiveté and courage of youth, I set out to make this idea a reality. Read More