Last year was special at Camelot Academy, nourishing the soil in which the roots of our students grow and exploring the idea that many kinds of roots (historical, cultural, personal, agricultural, etc.) play many roles in our lives.
- We are really pleased that we made the move to Camelot. My daughter is thriving in the intimate, individualized environment. – parents of 2nd grader
- In a subject that my child has less interest in than others, Camelot gets her to excel and exceed expectations. parent of Upper School student
- Always exceeding our expectations. Thrilled to be a part of such a productive and supportive learning community! Thank-you! mother of 7th grader
- My son seems so grounded and enthusiastic this year... Your staff is superb. mother of 8th grader.
- I can’t say it enough – Camelot has been life-changing for us!! mother of 1st grader.
- Transformational! mother of 11th grader
- You’ve done an amazing job of meeting my daughter where she is! mother of 4th grader
- Really impressed with the hands-on approach to learning! It’s awesome and innovative! parents of 3rd grader
- We wouldn’t want our child to go anywhere else! mother of 11th grader.
2 Camelot Students from China speak about life in America, life at our school, and taking courses at the University of North Carolina.