- We are really pleased that we made the move to Camelot. My daughter is thriving in the intimate, individualized environment. – parents of 2nd grader
- In a subject that my child has less interest in than others, Camelot gets her to excel and exceed expectations. parent of Upper School student
- Always exceeding our expectations. Thrilled to be a part of such a productive and supportive learning community! Thank-you! mother of 7th grader
- My son seems so grounded and enthusiastic this year... Your staff is superb. mother of 8th grader.
- I can’t say it enough – Camelot has been life-changing for us!! mother of 1st grader.
- Transformational! mother of 11th grader
- You’ve done an amazing job of meeting my daughter where she is! mother of 4th grader
- Really impressed with the hands-on approach to learning! It’s awesome and innovative! parents of 3rd grader
- We wouldn’t want our child to go anywhere else! mother of 11th grader.
Summer 2021!click here for more information
The final week of Dream It-Build It - participants proudly afloat on Part One of the floating dock they built at the Camelot farm!